1. How would you describe yourself in three words?
A statistical anomaly
2. What was the last book you read?
Competing Against Luck by Clayton Christensen
3. What do you have too much of?
Forks. Host one family gathering and you'll have more forks than you'd need in a lifetime.
4. What do you not have enough of?
Time, which is money. Or so I've heard.
5. What is always true?
Girls run the world.
6. If you could go on a roadtrip with any person, dead or alive, who would you choose and where would you go?
Nicholas Woodman, Founder/CEO of GoPro. We'd travel South America. I've never been, we're both entrepreneurs, and I'm sure between the two of us we'd be able to make a pretty cool story of the whole thing.
7. What do you do to procrastinate?
Find company. Procrastination is always better with friends.
8. If you could replay any moment in your life, what would it be?
When Ole Miss beat Alabama back to back in 2015.
9. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Woody by day, Buzz Lightyear by night.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up now?